Whether you want to experience the allure of the Mediterranean; explore the exotic East; sail the picturesque Pacific; delve into the history of Northern Europe or marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage sites in South America, book before 30 December 2015 and travel in all-inclusive luxury aboard Crystal Symphony or Crystal Serenity.
All 2015 and 2016 bookings made before 30 December 30 2015 will receive guaranteed lower fares. These fares include savings of up to $6,000 per stateroom. You will also receive Silver Celebration “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits up to $500 per stateroom on select voyages.
ALL FARES ON 2017 VOYAGES HAVE BEEN LOWERED when you book in 2015, (Crystal Cruise’s Silver Anniversary year).
Don’t miss these exceptional limited-time Silver Celebration Fares!
Experience the extraordinary service, space, quality and choices that Crystal Cruises are known for. These are the qualities for which they were awarded World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™.
New-to-Crystal guests and valued Crystal Society members (both new and existing bookings) will receive up to $500 per stateroom, to spend completely as you wish. The options are many and varied – from adventures ashore, to speciality dinners, spa treatments, boutique shopping, or even a few rounds in our World At Sea casino – enjoy it all and celebrate with us!
Indulge in all that Crystal Cruises has to offer, and sail to classic and exotic destinations.
Crystal Cruises offer you:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $1,485 per person
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi and internet access**
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
Experience ultimate luxury aboard the World’s Best cruise line – contact Carolyn to book before time runs out.
The Luxury Holiday Company – The fine art of travel.