Qantas has opened Earlybird bookings on some of their European packages.
Qantas Earlybird Cheap Flights to Europe Sale:
This Qantas Earlybird sale is open until 09 November 2015.
Qantas are offering their cheap flights to Europe from 18 January 2016 to 26 September 2016 (seasonal).
Fly to London for 3 nights
Qantas Earlybird special offers you the chance of spending three days in London, giving you time for a whirlwind tour. You’ll be able to visit the most notable landmarks and attractions that Europe and the UK has to offer.
Our proposed London 3-day itinerary could be:
- Day 1. Enjoying the sights from a sightseeing bus. Visit St. Paul’s Cathedral, view from the Shard, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. A special dinner cruise on the Thames or perhaps a West End show to end a perfect day.
- Day 2. You might include the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. We think you could also squeeze in the National Gallery, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. There is so much to see and do and our luxury travel agent will share some of her recommendations specifically tailored to your interests.
- Day 3. Perhaps two of London’s best museums. Definitely the Natural History Museum, and then choose from the Science Museum or the Victoria & Albert Museum. For the shoppers, why not look through Harrods for some souvenir shopping, and round off the day with another London show. A personalised shopper required? We could arrange that for you.
Consider a peek behind the gates of Buckingham Palace?
Your head will spin with all that London offers. While 3 days isn’t a long time, it’s enough to catch some of the main attractions. And what a great opportunity to take this all in at an outstanding Earlybird price.
From $2,229 per person twin share, includes breakfast daily.
Fly to Rome for 3 nights
Qantas Earlybird cheap flights to Rome could see experiencing Rome in 2016. Is your new years resolution to experience Europe. Book today with these unbeatable fares.
- Day 1. The Colosseum. Explore Capitoline Hill to the Forum, then over to the Pantheon. After a siesta, do as the locals do and stroll from Piazza del Popolo to the Spanish Steps.
- Day 2. , No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican City. See St. Peter’s, climb the dome, and tour the Vatican Museums. Enjoy your dinner on the atmospheric Campo de’ Fiori. And after, perhaps make a wish at the Trevi Fountain and climb the Spanish Steps.
- Day 3, Why not tour the Borghese Gallery. They do require a reservation so we’ll need to book ahead. And if you’re in the mood, perhaps the Capitoline Museums in the late afternoon. Would you like us to arrange an Italian cooking class?
From $2,179 per person twin share, includes breakfast daily
Fly to Paris for 3 nights
Who doesn’t love Paris! And there are a lot of people who think Paris is done best in short bursts. As with the other cities on the Qantas Earlybird Cheap Flights to Europe special, we’ve suggested just some of the highlights.
Spend Day 1 just getting acquainted with the city. Visit the Eiffel Tower and a stroll down the Champ de Mars. Jump on a Big Bus Tour and visit the Opera Garnier, Notre Dame and lunch in the Latin Quarter. The afternoon would be well spent at Jardin du Luxembourg, the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe or Trocadero.
Don’t miss a sunset cruise on the river Seine (take the last departure of the evening). You’ll get to see the City of Lights in all its glory including the glittering Eiffel Tower. (It only glitters after dark, for 5 minutes, on the hour).
From $2,429 per person twin share, includes breakfast daily.
Suggested activities a guideline only, and are not included in the price.
To take advantage of these cheap flights to Europe (London, Paris or Rome), with their package deals including flights, accommodation and breakfast.
We offer a luxury curated travel service offering you an expert opinion on your selected travel destination. We will make your next dream trip to London and Europe even more enjoyable.
To start your 2016 European holiday – call our travel expert today.